Our client, an established Accounting and Tax practice and Investment brokerage seek to appoint an Accountant Assistant / Administrator who will assist existing staff with work in both businesses.
Working hours are from Monday to Friday (flexible hours can be discussed).
They require a presentable, well-groomed individual, organised who is eager and enthusiastic to learn new skills. Must have strong personal and work ethics.
The company offers a market related package.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assisting the Receptionist – answering switchboard.
- Assisting with all administration work and reviews of clients.
- Cashbooks to be captured and reconciled.
- Reconciliation of various accounts.
- Submission of statutory returns to SARS.
- Preparation of working paper files.
- Assisting with any other deadlines that may arise.
- ND or Degree in Accounting would be advantageous
- Grade 12 (good numeric skills).
- Fully computer literate with advanced excel skills.
- Experience in Pastel accounting would be an advantage.
- Be a well organised person.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.