Purpose of the Job: To provide an efficient and effective documents management services.
Key Performance Areas
- Process incoming/ outgoing mail and mail batching.
- Perform a range of correspondence Management responsibilities.
- Perform Banking Indemnity Form ( BIF).
- Render maintenance of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, Equipment’s and material.
Qualifications and Experience
- Appropriate Matric Certificate/Grade 12 @ NQF Level 5 or equivalent.
- Relevant 1 year experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and behavioural competencies required:
- Communication skills.
- Planning and organising.
- Computer literacy.
- Team work.
- Diversity awareness.
- Analytical thinking.