A fast-growing and well-established company offering telecommunication services and open access fibre cable installations is seeking the above to join their team and assist with creditors, administrative and financial functions.
Candidate Responsibilities will include:
- Capturing supplier and customer invoices.
- Performing basic debtors and creditors reconciliations.
- Assisting clients to resolve queries.
- Compiling quotations, purchase orders, invoices, statements, PODs and credit notes.
- Liaising with numerous suppliers i.e. placing orders on a daily basis, tracking orders and conducting reconciliations on all suppliers.
- Reconciling accounts based on orders placed.
- Overseeing the financial administration function within the company.
- Maintaining and reconciling customer accounts.
- Liaising with clients regarding outstanding money owed, confirming arrears, raising sundries, handling and resolving queries, etc.
- Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms.
- Processing bank payments on a daily basis and reconciling bank statements.
- Compiling, recording and processing customer transactions.
- Loading suppliers and supplier payments onto the system.
- Verifying and charging expenses to accounts and cost centres.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Must be someone who is good with figures.
- Must have ideally taken Mathematics or Accounting through to Grade 12.
- Must ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ creditors experience.
- Must have basic to intermediate skill level in MS Excel, be able to work on existing Pivot Tables and be able to utilise sum and calculate percentages, etc.