Candidate Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
• Matric or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
• Experience may be required or preferred.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
• Attention to detail.