Candidate Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will be responsible for applying electrical and electronic theory and related knowledge, to design, build, repair, adjust, and modify electrical components, circuitry, controls, and machinery for subsequent evaluation and use by engineering staff in making engineering design decisions.
He/she will be responsible for troubleshooting, assembling, fixing and maintaining plant machinery.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
– BEng Electronic or Computer Engineering
– At least 2-3 years relevant experience
– Experience in a production environment
– Software development skills on Siemens S7, S5 and Allen Bradley
– Electrical Circuit Design on EPLAN experience would be an advantage
– Advanced MS Excel and MS Projects skills
– Exceptional mental agility
– Energetic, optimistic and open to be challenged
– Innovative, proactive and strong focus on continuous process improvement
– Strong analytical problem solving skills