Candidate Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse samples of moisture.
- Preparing samples for Quality Control.
- Ensure that samples are stored.
- Labelling of finished goods and raw materials.
- Must be able to generate a Certifications of Analysis.
- Filing of various documents; Certifications of Analysis, Material Safety Data Sheets, specifications, or other related documents.
- Determining Refractive Index and density for finished products.
- Checking and sampling of re-assessment samples on a continuous basis.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- BTech/BSc Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or Food Technology.
- Essential: Previous experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in Food Science.
- Background in Quality Control.
- Must be able to differentiate between taste and smells.
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Packages.
- Understanding of statistical process control systems measurement techniques.
- Experience with ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, Occupational Health and Safety.
- Experience in compiling and revising technical documentations of products including allergen declarations, Safety Data Sheets, Technical Data Sheets, Specifications etc
- Managing non-conformances and customer complaints