Candidate Responsibilities will include:
Perform supply chain management processes
Obtain quotations if required by policy and obtain procurement approval
Obtain quotations as specified in the policy
Place orders and generate purchase order numbers as required
Procure office stationary and other office assets in line with the procurement policy
Check goods receipt against orders and delivery notes as required
Allocate expenses to correct cost codes
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
• Grade 12 and a 3 year post matric qualification in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing or Logistics.
• Understanding of RFQ’s and Tender processes
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in the supply chain, purchasing or logistics management environment.
• Quality oriented
• Strong team player
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of legislation regulating finance
• Understanding of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) and related Treasury Regulations.
• Knowledge and insight into Supply Chain Management in the Public Service (Regulations, Practice Notes, Circulars and Policy Frameworks, etc.).
• Understanding of the Supply Chain environment.