Candidate Responsibilities will include:
• Monitor vessel schedules.
• Create PTO work orders for each location handled by the agent.
• Pull out reports for storage and handling and create work orders for depot cost at the end of the month.
• Liaise with the agents for queries with vendor invoices.
• Create transport work orders timeously and submit to transporters.
• Create TREX for exceptional operations cost recovery.
• Monitor the daily PTWO reports on a daily basis.
• At least 1 years’ experience in the Port and Terminals, Equipment and Transport industry.
• Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management are key traits.
• Good general knowledge of Ports / Terminal infrastructure, procedures and tariffs.
• Will need to be able to communicate internally and externally with people of all levels.
• Attention to detail.
• Good understanding of Microsoft applications.
• Thorough knowledge of port procedures.
• Ability to work on several systems simultaneously and interpret the data.